Monday, February 13, 2006

wots wrong with me mama??

long since i wrote last..i even forgot my password..huh.
y is it that i cant write much anymore.i have stopped talkin to myself.there was a time when i was in constant tuch with myself.period.

i dont believe in love nymore.though i wasnt always so cynic.i was madly in love with a kudi nd den suddenly ,bang on one morning, the attachments were gone.

but as if i care.there is one virtue bigger than love:::
FREEDOM,AAZADI!!
nothing can beat the essence of freedom.so dont try to control me.dont give me orders.dont try to tell me wot to do.coz i ll simply ignore u.dont get me as someone with a mighty ego,i have a non existent ego.

things have stopped bothering me.not much ambitions left in me.challenges used to thrill me,but where is d challenge thing man??i got no directions.the fighter within me is sleepin. i think i ll let him sleep,coz he will get up someday(nobody sleeps forever) and when he gets up,he wll have hell of a work to do.

ps:i there something in kgp air?it makes u fall in love with the peace thing.

and i am still void.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anup Bishnoi said...

well ... as u said ...
"u r not alone mate...i hope v ll discover some goal soon.phase will pass.will hav vigour again"

9:28 AM  
Blogger nix said...

@anup
until then..discovering ways to waste time :D

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home